10 Commandments you must NEVER FORGET in Investing:
1) I choose to invest rather than let inflation erode my cash
2) I understand compound interest and the importance of having more time and money, to create wealth.
3) I allocate at least 10% of my income to invest.
4) I do not leverage to invest in equity as the market is highly volatile.
5) I know long-term investing works and it will continue to work in the long run.
6) I pay attention to value and not the day-to-day price fluctuations of stocks.
7) I am not emotional when it comes to stock prices, be it up or down by 50%. My emotions are relatively stable.
8) I exercise independent thinking and make decisions based on facts.
9) I think and act the opposite of the majority – contrarian.
10) I have patience.